Monday, January 4, 2010

TRANSPORT: Yorkie transport needed from Pittston PA->Greensboro NC ASAP

PLEASE RE-TWEET: RT @SEPETRESCUE #TRANSPORT Yorkie transport needed from Pittston PA->Greensboro NC ASAP http://bit.ly/7Zt2an

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melinda <NCYorkieRescue@aol.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM
This is my first request so please all helpful suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have a theraputic yorkshire terrier on phenobarbital that needs to be transported from Pittston, PA to Greensboro, NC as soon as possible. The couple is divorcing and the yorkie has a forever home here in Greensboro. I can drive about 30 - 40 miles, but not much more as I am recovering from major back surgery.

Any help on how I go about this request will be greatly appreciated. The yorkie will have all his necessary paperwork and whatever else is needed will also be supplied by the owner.

Thank you so much and please advise my next step.

Melinda
NC Yorkie Rescue, Inc.
Greensboro, NC
(336) 697-7498 - Home
(336) 669-5833 - Cell
www.NCYorkieRescue.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site.

I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return yet again since
i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way
to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.


My homepage her response (engagementprinciples.com)